Financial Controller, Bristol
A highly regarded residential developer is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to work closely with the Finance Director and Operational teams in delivering the business plan for the region whilst supporting and leading the finance team.
This is a high-profile role ensuring that accurate financial information is produced on time whilst also engaging in the wider commercial aspects of the business such as land acquisition and sales.
Duties will include:
- Preparing the management reporting pack
- Preparation of the monthly cash flow report
- Supporting in the production of the Annual Business Plan and monitoring against this.
- Update Budget v's Actuals schedules for all projects - liaising with departments to ensure latest forecasts are incorporated
- Provide support on land acquisitions
- Attend sales meetings and support with pricing structure
- Challenge the leadership team on forecasts and challenge assumptions
- Prepare and submit Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns
- Develop, improve and implement internal financial systems and controls to support business growth
- Ad hoc duties
You will be a fully qualified accountant with the capability of dealing with people at all levels. The ideal candidate will have experience within the property sector, ideally residential development and have the capability to move into the Finance Director role in the medium term.
c.£70,000 basic salary, car allowance and bonus.
Daniel Bolton at email@example.com