Senior Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Management Accountant to join a fantastic business based in Newton Abbot. This full-time, permanent role can offer remote and agile working options.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Year-end reporting and preparation of the annual financial statements
- Management of a small team
- Undertaking financial appraisals of new projects
- Statutory reporting to regulatory bodies
- Provision of financial advice and support to operational managers
- Maintaining a detailed cash flow forecast
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Budgets and forecasts
- KPI reporting
The business, based in Newton Abbot, is currently working to implement agile working which will enable you to work from a location of your choice with only occasional need to be in the office.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Management Accountant is a competitive salary and benefits package, including an excellent pension.
If you would like to discuss this Senior Management Accountant role in greater depth, please submit your application today.