Marks Sattin are currently working with a leading FMCG business to assist in the recruitment of a Site Finanial Controller. The role is reporting to the Finance Director, this position must be filled by a candidate who is ACMA, ACA or ACCA qualified with previous experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment. The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills, be able to resolve issues proactively and drive change.
- Qualified accountant.
- FMCG Experience
- Providing management information and business support to the division.
- Managing the weekly, monthly and forecasting cycles of the business with close links to the central finance function.
- Providing financial and decision support to supply chain and manufacturing.
- An understanding of preparing cost and quantitative information to support management in planning and decision making. E. Product Costing, Overhead analysis, Forecasting and Budget/3 Year Plan Preparation.
- Reviewing and challenging the key business processes (stock, ordering, sales and procurement, financial controls, cost control) to move the business forwards.
- Developing the financial and management information of the business, using the Microsoft Navision system and BI tools.
- Adhering to weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly Group submission timetable.
- Identifying opportunities to drive profit, working capital improvement and operational cost savings.
- Responsible for directing and supporting the Management Accountant and Accounts Ledger Clerk.
If you feel you you have the above skillset, please apply now.