Senior Payroll Manager
The Senior Payroll Manager's primary responsibility is to manage the link between internal and external Payroll Services teams on a global basis on a day-to-day basis alongside the management team. You will manage a portfolio of payroll clients, managing risk at an operational level and ensuring the best outcome in delivering international services profitability and efficiency. Your duties will include:
- Act as a major point of contact for a portfolio of clients includes responding quickly to client requests and managing information flow to the clients
- Determining the resource requirements of payroll projects
- Monitoring progress against budget and established timeframe
- Work with Implementations Team on complex payroll implementations
- Manage risk at an operational level
- Support the bid teams and be involved with client presentations
- Work as part of management team with other Global Payroll Managers on performance ratings and efficiency gains.
You will need to be flexible, proactive and commercially focussed with excellent account management skills. Understanding international payroll structures, rather than specifics, will also be essential, ideally with some project management exposure.