Audit Semi Senior
IPS Finance are working with a firm of Chartered Accountants with offices based in Horsforth currently looking to appoint an audit semi senior; the ideal candidate will come from a background of audit and accounts within a firm of accountants and keen to progress their studies within an established practice.
You will undertake a varied role in which you will gain exposure to a wide range of clients from a variety of business sectors. The role will include the preparation and review of accounts and tax compliance work as well as leading audit assignments from the initial planning stage through to completion; You will be client facing.
Main duties of the role include:
- Performing audits, including at client premises, using audit software
- Producing audit files for review
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations
- Production of statutory accounts
- Liaising with clients and resolving basic client queries
- Drafting of pre and post audit communication letters, letters of representation and engagement letters
- Identifying additional opportunities to advise clients
£20,000 - £25,000 + Study support
Study support will be offered in the way of financial aid to cover the costs of study and exams as well as study leave and time off for exams.
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.