Reed are working with a financial services business in Guildford who are looking to recruit a Payroll Manager.
This position would suit an experienced payroll manager who has experience with and knowledge of a range of payroll software.
Duties of this role will include:
• Collating, calculating and submitting weekly and monthly payroll for a portfolio of clients, in addition to annual payroll requirements, preparation of P11D's and year end reporting
• Administering one monthly payroll in house
• Updating pension contribution information
• Liaison with HMRC, pension companies and third parties as required.
• Auto-enrolment implementation, calculation, reporting and compliance.
• Calculating SSP, SMP, SPP as required.
• Compilation of monthly reports, including pension reporting, headcount reporting and ad-hoc reports for managers & directors
• Processing new starters and leavers accordingly on relevant payroll software
• Preparation of accurate payslips and P60s
• Setting up BACS payments for salaries, pension payments and HMRC liabilities.
• Adhering to HMRC legislation, Data Protection Act requirements, and agreed service standards and payroll processing timetables.
• Working to targets and deadlines set by our clients and HMRC.
5+ years payroll experience
Working knowledge of a range of payroll software, and ideally additional accounting systems such as Xero.
Up to date knowledge of workplace pension providers