We are currently recruiting for an excellent interim opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager, working for a well known organisation based in Crewe that are going through a period of transition currently. This is a great fixed-term contract that, for the right person, could turn into a longer term contract.
Daily duties will include:
- Overseeing the current payroll team and managing the transition to an outsourced provider
- Investigating discrepancies and coming up with solutions and processes moving forward
- Overseeing the multiple weekly and monthly payrolls
- Assisting with the transition of pensions, ensuring this is managed correctly and that disbursements are in place as part of the project
- Coaching and training current HR team on elements of payroll processing
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Proven experience as a Payroll Manager
- Have experience of projects and the end to end transition of a payroll to an outsourced provider
- Be able to take the lead on a project
- Have excellent technical experience
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and ensure targets are met
For the successful candidate the company are willing to offer an initial 6 month fixed term contract, excellent salary, flexible working and also the potential for the length of assignment to be extended. My client is also offering an immediate start and are planning on the interview turnaround being swift, so if this is something that appeals to you, don't delay and apply now!