Credit Controller - Barton Upon Humber - Up to £25,000 & excellent benefits
Our client a highly successful, fast growing business based near Barton Upon Humber is looking for a Credit Control to join this busy and growing finance team in a newly created role. This is an integral role to develop the credit control function for a key division of the business. Reporting to the Financial Controller, they are looking for someone who is excited to develop the role and make it their own.
- Chasing overdue debt on phone and email to maximise cash collection
- Manage your ledger including building relationships with the clients
- Manage the credit applications, including credit checks and setting credit limits
- Liaising with sales teams and clients to resolve queries
- Raising credit notes and sending out statements
- Develop systems, processes and controls
- Continuous improvement, constantly looking at more efficient ways of working
Required Skills & Experience:
- It is important that you are a personable individual who is a good team player with the ability to build and maintain both colleague and client relationships at pace
- You must have a solid background in credit control in a busy environment
- You will be IT literate including in Excel
- You will be organised, hardworking and have a passion for making a real difference to the business
In Return You Will Receive:
For the right candidate, a competitive salary and package is on offer, along with a real opportunity to play a key role in a busy, friendly finance team. This is a highly successful and growing business who offer great career development opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Credit Controlleropportunity, please click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.