Finance/Reconciliations Analyst - up to £22,000
Permanent & Full-Time Role
FT Remote Working initially & PT Remote Working in the future.
Search Consultancy are working with a leading financial investment company to hire an experienced Reconciliations Analyst to work within a busy finance team to assist with their daily operations, including supporting their governance framework & overseeing the daily operational processes.
This is a critical role for the business and you'll join an experienced team that put the customer at the heart of everything they do. They are committed to accountability and have end to end ownership, as well as, focus on getting things right first time. As part of the team you'll have oversight of the companies third party suppliers & ensure that their customers can be confident that their investments are administered correctly with care & professionalism.
The ideal candidate will have similar experience, and be familiar with working in a finance environment where they were responsible for reconciliations, payments, and analysing data to identify discrepancies. If you were previously employed within Purchase Ledger or a Bookkeeping position for example, we would love to hear from you.
Some of your daily duties & responsibilities will include:
* Daily reconciliation of client money bank accounts
* Analysing and interrogating data to identify exceptions and advise on solutions
* Escalating and reporting exceptions and breaches when appropriate
* Responsibility for owning and managing all work by exception through to successful conclusion.
* Adherence to CASS rules
* Ensuring company policy, procedures and regulatory guidelines and rules are adhered to at all times
* Ensuring all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met or exceeded
* Committing to and demonstrating ongoing professional development to ensure the ability to deliver detailed support across
In return our client can offer a competitive salary based on skills and experience, 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays per year, life cover at 4 times your basic salary, 5% company pension contributions, as well as, access to over 1500 offers & discounts.
If you are interested in this position please don't hesitate to apply as applications will be considered upon receipt. Alternatively, if you would like more information on this role or want to have a confidential discussion about your current situation & potential opportunities please feel free to contact Paul Manby directly on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.