Staff Internal Auditor
Classification: Audit Staff - Public
To apply to this Staff Internal Auditor role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
- Participate on teams providing assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and Sarbanes Oxley 404 audits as well as advisory services such as process improvement reviews and strategic initiatives
- Identify opportunities for the Company to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Conducts project scope risk-based planning, work program development, fieldwork execution and reporting
- Organize meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of an audit to company management
- Perform activities related to SOX 404 (Scoping, Design, Documentation, and testing of Operating Effectiveness)
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of audit, accounting or finance experience
- Master's degree a plus
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.