Senior Financial Analyst
Classification: Sr. Financial Analyst
Compensation: $50.00 to $60.00 hourly
There is a long-term temporary opening as a Senior Financial Analyst for one of our clients in the Manufacturing industry. Summit, NJ will be the location for this Senior Financial Analyst. To succeed in this role, you will need to be our client's primary point of contact for all financial issues, including project spending, planning, forecasting and annual budgeting. To succeed in this Senior Financial Analyst consultant role, you will need to perform analysis of the operating results and financial performance of core business segments supporting public reporting requirements, and provide decision-making support for future company investments. This role will be hybrid - partly in the office and partly remote. Manufacturing industry experience is highly preferred. Excellent Excel skills are required. To be considered, please send resume to .
- Develop business, operational, and financial processes to be repeatable and understandable for all necessary teams
- Provide dynamic support for all ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
- Collaborate with Functional leads to execute management reporting, accounting and compliance advisement, and coordinate alignment of operational initiatives
- Advance existing management reporting - analyze financial results, distill and synthesize key issues, communicate integral updates to senior management
- Collaborate with Operations and Accounting to drive improved management reporting by tracking financial results more discreetly and accurately
- Build positive relationships with key business partners and Finance/Accounting leadership
- Optimize business performance by identifying and executing financial analysis
- Analyze financial results, distill/synthesize key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate critical updates to senior leadership all in the course of preparing monthly and quarterly management reports
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or related field
- Efficient with process reengineering and optimization
- Management reporting experience
- Proficiency in Hyperion Enterprise
- Comprehensive knowledge of Ad Hoc Financial Analysis
- Efficient in office systems, reporting software, databases and other BI tools recommended
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Compelling strategy mindset and a track record of interacting successfully with management
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and influence key decision makers
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.