Internal Audit Manager
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
To apply to this Internal Audit Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
Lead audit engagements including audit meetings with management, oversight of audit field work, and preparation of audit reports with audit deficiencies and recommended control enhancements
• Assist with the annual risk assessment and audit planning process
• Participate in planning meetings with internal management and external auditors to identify areas of concern and emerging trends
• Evaluate the design and effectiveness of the internal controls for the corporation globally
• Examine, analyze and interpret accounting records to detect deficient controls, management policies, non-compliance with laws and regulations and fraud
• Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
• 5+ years experience as auditor
• CPA preferred
• 2+ years team lead/supervisory experience
• Audit experience in public accounting and/or internal audit
• Ability to work with all levels of management
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.