Classification: Internal Auditor
Compensation: $60000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Are you trained in Internal Auditing with strong communication skills? If so, you may be the right candidate for this role via Robert Half Finance. A full-time role, the SOX Auditor opportunity is based in Nashville, Tennessee. This position would be a great fit for applicants that are capable of multitasking in a product work culture.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Develop detailed audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- Record test results and provide support for an objective and informed opinion of the risk exposure
- Conduct follow-up on both open and past due internal audit and SOX observations on a regular basis
- Pinpoint key risks and integrity controls by mapping and recording processes
- Efficiently relay project status to members of the team
- Perform special research and projects as needed
- Perform internal audits and SOX testing; to comply with a range of policies and procedures and assess the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure
- Assist in organizing third-party compliance assessments and audits
- Help develop a variety of audit programs by setting the objective, scope, and work program of individual audits
Qualified candidates e-mail
- 2+ years of public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and IIA standards
- CPA certification desired
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Financial services exposure
- Adeptness in Audit Compliance
- Strong familiarity with Internal Control
- Foundational knowledge in auditing
- Audit Activities experience
- Company Internal Control experience preferred
- SOX experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.