- Allocate assigned resources to conduct reviews.
- Coordinate team activities to assure that review objectives are achieved, and review is conducted in accordance with company standards.
- Apply key control concepts in a wide variety of business settings.
- Train and mentor staff assigned to the team. Prepare performance reviews at completion of reviews.
- Ensure that all work papers supporting the review are clear and concise.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior management
- Prepare the report on the review.
- Assists in managing budgeted hours.
- Minimum of five years of prior experience in public accounting, one year in a management role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA required
- Knowledge of applicable GAAPs, and business laws and regulations required (e.g., FAR, DFAR's, CAS).
- Ability to analyze complex processes and to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of the process and related controls.
- Excel/Word capability required; flowcharting capability desired, audit Command Language (ACL) preferred