Contract role starting immediately for a hands-on Controller for one our clients based in the Bridgewater, NJ area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable company, offering competitive compensation package.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, and Operations.
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Manage commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource under highly competitive terms
- Interface with outside audit firms, banks and lessors
- Report to the Board of Directors when necessary
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's preferred
- Five or more related experience
- CPA license is preferred but not required.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to learn more; please apply now!