Senior Tax Associate
About the Senior Tax Accountant Role:
- Work closely with clients on their tax and accounting needs
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns for s-corps, partnerships, c-corp and individuals
- You will also have the opportunity to work with estate, trust, and gift tax
- Research and analyze new tax laws
- Assist with onboarding of new hires and delegating work to staff level
Senior Tax Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA License is preferred
- Must have previous complex tax experience with a public accounting firm
Compensation and Benefits:
- $60,000-$80,000 Total Compensation
- Full Health Insurance with Dental and Vision
- 401K Retirement Program
- Flexible schedule, work from home opportunity, Holiday/PTO
Please contact Chad Smith directly at or for more information. I place professionals nationally in this field, so if this job isn't a perfect match for you, please reach out to see what else I'm recruiting on!
Keywords: Tax Accounting Accountant Finance Financial Audit Manager Staff Certified Public Accountant
You can email me directly at:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.