Chief Financial Officer - 20
If we don't currently have an open position that fits your backgroundplease email@example.com to be considered for future positions.
Please click on a position below to review the position requirements and apply.
Why work for HOBSON USA?
Healthy/work life balance
Paid holidays and time off
Simple IRA with matching employer contribution
8894 Fort Smallwood Road, Suite 16
Pasadena, Maryland 21122
HOBSON USA is in immediate need of a Construction Chief Financial Officer for our client located in the New Carrollton, MD area . The ideal candidate for the ConstructionChief Financial Officer will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in accounting. The position offers a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- 10 years of accounting experience
- Minimum of 1 yea r of experience in construction accounting (including WIP) is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience us ing of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- E xperience with commercial construction accounting software is a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Oversee all AP, AR, job costing, p ayroll and banking activities
- M anagement of all facets of the accounting cycle - financial statements, general ledger, bank reconciliation, journal entries, monthly adjusting entries and keeping an overall accurate audit trail
- P reparation of monthly consolidated Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- E nsur e that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained for industry standard best practices
- U nderstanding of the overall project execution process, including budgeting, project forecasting, cost control, schedule, anticipated cost and project profitability
- K nowledge and complete understanding of job costing
- K nowledge and complete understanding of AIA Requisition for Payments and retainage and generic invoices
- U nderstanding of Release of Liens, Certificates of Insurance and Warranties