Sr. Financial Analyst
Classification: Sr. Financial Analyst
Compensation: $70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Do you want to contribute as a finance professional in a new, challenging role? There's an urgent need for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a client via Robert Half Finance and Accounting in the Fresno, California area. Cultivating data-driven planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting will be some of your responsibilities as Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will supervise the establishment of long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, and driving world class strategic and financial planning methods. You will contribute variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. Interested candidates should have prior experience in coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. Make a difference as a Senior Financial Analyst in a pivotal role, which gives you the opportunity to directly work with senior leadership of the company and contribute a strategic input. This is a full-time opportunity. Interested? Submit an application today!
- Consider performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Log monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Collect and observe forecasting reports
- Authorize effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Decipher and resolve internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Produce monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Work closely together with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Aid Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Oversee weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- 3+ years' experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Superb presentation skills
- Talent for simplifying complex problems and building solutions
- Risk analysis experience required
- Experience with forecasting & modeling
- Foundational knowledge in Analyze Trends
- Financial analysis experience desired
- Analyze Financial Statements experience
- Highly-skilled with financial reporting tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
For more information contact Tyler Houk at
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.