Data Analytics Senior Auditor II
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage :
What you will be doing
- Conducts assigned security, technology, or operations Data Analytic engagements successfully from beginning to end with manager oversight.
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identify any potential issues.
- Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit senior management to ensure potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards.
- Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive and efficient at all times.
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression - proactively seeks relevant education and training opportunities.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in technology, data analysis, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. One or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CISA, CISSP) are required.
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately.
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application.
- Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate.
- Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic - inquisitive.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change.
- Ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently; proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired outcome.
- Strong organization and follow up skills, including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments.
- Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, data analysis/statistics, technology, operations, or investigations. This includes experiencing using data analysis tools, such as Galvanize (ACL), PowerBI, or Tableau.
- Ability and willingness for limited travel domestically and internationally.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services and technology
- Opportunity to work with various teams across the company during Data Analytics assessments
- Ongoing support of training for data analytics techniques and tools
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.