A great permanent opportunity for a full time Credit Control role based in central Wilmslow.
Working for a highly successful, growing, market leading specialist. Based in a friendly, relaxed and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Group Credit Manager.
The duties include:
- Chasing overdue debtor on ledger
- Hold regular debt meetings with the Group Credit Manager to show ledger position and highlight areas where additional support is required
- Ensure Credit Control policies and procedures are adhered to
- Month end reporting to Group Credit Manager
- Ensure appropriate credit risk processes are followed
- Open Customer accounts
- Hold / Release and Monitor Customer orders and credit exposure
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in credit control - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have used Sage previously - Desirable
- Be able to work autonomously - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £25,000 per annum + Parking + Pension + 25 days holiday