Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be recruiting a growing and stable business in Bournemouth. This company have an excellent company culture and really take care of their staff. They are now looking for a new E-commerce Assistant to join their team and help support further business development and provide support to the Client Manager in day to day administration tasks. This is a varied role in which you will develop in many different areas.
* Supporting E-Commerce Team creating weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual client reports
* Creating the monthly forecast - maintaining and updating actuals
* Managing the Amazon invoicing process, case logging discrepancies and working with client managers to resolve issues
* Processing promotions and bulk buys
* Supporting E-Commerce team with ad hoc projects
* Client support including manging client invoices, approval and budget management
* Pricing changes across client managed accounts
* Managing monthly forecast; sales update & customer changes via sales team
* Assist senior management throughout all commercial teams with ad-hoc administrative support. This will include Client Manager support.
* Being responsible for trade information exchange systems such as Brand Bank, GS1 and Retailer EPOS systems.
* Being responsible for in house sales reporting
Knowledge and Experience:
* 2 years in a busy office environment is essential
* A minimum of 12 months in a similar E-commerce related role, experience with Amazon would be highly beneficial.
* Excellent Excel and financial software skills
* Self-motivated, and highly organised with attention to detail
* Experience within a customer facing role would be beneficial
Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive salary on application
* Discretionary company bonus
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
* Access to further training and development
This E-commerce Assistant job in Bournemouth would suit candidates with experience working in a fast paced environment in an e-commerce role.
If you are interested in this position, please click on 'Apply Now'.
Alternatively, please visit our website to see our similar roles