You will qualified CTA/ATT and have considerable experience in all areas of tax as well as management experience the ability to lead a team
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and generous benefits package as well as working for a leading firm
Purpose of the Role:
Providing technical knowledge & experience to support the taxation services of the firm. Creating new business opportunities and provide a cost-effective, timely, quality service to the client, as to maximise margin for the Firm.
* To provide exceptional levels of service to both Corporate and Personal clients on a wide variety of tax specific areas. These services will include strategic planning, transactional advice and managing project work. All service must be on a cost effective & timely basis.
* Work with Partners autonomously to create and deliver innovative solutions for our clients. This will involve proactive tax planning, delivering a unique benefit to existing and potential clients, truly adding value to our client's businesses and individual wealth.
* Strive to gain experience and progress the role and the roles of the team by seeking to take more advanced work from the partners.
* Working independently and assisting the Partners in taking responsibility for the proactive promotion of the Firm in conjunction with the marketing department. This will specifically focus on the Tax and Wealth Planning such that clients, prospects, contacts and other relevant associated organisations are aware of the services we offer.
* Actively promoting the growth of the Firm in key geographical regions, requiring travel to other sites where required.
* Developing knowledge of clients and their businesses to become the point of contact on day-to-day matters for the assigned clients.
* Seek to identify corporate and personal tax planning opportunities as part of the review process. Drawing to attention of partners/ clients as appropriate. Preparation of necessary reports and proposals etc, liaising with other professional advisers as required.
* Act as a focal point of relevant tax knowledge, proactively disseminating that knowledge to relevant individuals to actively improve the overall tax ability within the Firm and assist with tax training across the Firm.
* Along with the Partners, take ownership of controlling WIP by progressing work to completion/ billing point swiftly. Liaising with partners re WIP and raising bills/ assisting as required