Finance Business Partner
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
This is an exciting time to join PIB. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits
Due to rapid growth we are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join our Finance team. The location of this role is flexible however you will need to attend meetings in Preston (post Covid lockdown) with the rest of the team on an adhoc basis so you will need to be able to commute to this location. Your role will be to assist the Senior Finance Business Partner to develop and manage a successful business. You will provide insight into financial performance, aid planning and forecasting and deliver a strong reporting process.
- Work in close partnership with the Senior Finance Business Partner to provide accurate and comprehensive annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Interpreting, explaining and driving performance within the business using business KPI's.
- Support monthly review meetings and to act as a key point of contact to support the business
- Monthly cost review to ensure costs are in line with budget with any deviations from plan reported and explained
- Provide monthly reporting of business performance against budget/forecast together with risks and opportunities for the remainder of the year
- Build strong relations and provide financial support to commercial decision making
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
- Develop SAS reporting to create dashboards for Senior Finance Business Partner to help understand business performance on a real time basis
- Commercial Finance experience working in a fast-paced growth environment
- Experience working as a Finance Business Partner and within the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- You will possess the ability to work to tight reporting deadlines and driven by key objectives and to manage multiple stakeholders, including Senior executive management
- Desirable - ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Budgeting and Planning experience as well as monthly reporting
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
- An ambitious, self-starter who can take responsibility and work effectively under pressure
- Comfortable dealing with and leading through ambiguity and rapid change
Our employee's success isn't measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home or logging on from another office then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Business Partner, Finance BP, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Corporate Accountant, Management Accountant, etc.