Senior Finance Business Partner
As Senior Finance Business Partner you will report into the Finance Director and be accountable for providing efficient and commercially orientated business partnering capability. Working closely with Senior Leadership teams to support delivery of sales & marketing performance, initiatives and control of OPEX.
This role will drive and support the commercial change initiatives across Sales & Marketing and will involve:
- Preparation of packs for Senior Management Team meetings, working collaboratively with the wider finance team and central function.
- You will challenge month-end performance, address gaps or initiate improvements.
- Responsible for in-depth analysis to be provided to Senior Management Team and Departments heads.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement aimed at improving commercial awareness and better/well informed decision making through business, industry and market analysis.
- Proactively seeking out improvements to OPEX and cash management.
- Review financial evaluations of new commercial proposals and decisions, including scenario analysis, providing insight to the commercial business leaders.
- Improving reliability in the production and presentation of the budget and forecasts.
- Identify Risks/Opportunities and provide plans/ideas to mitigate them.
- Take responsibility for team management, performance management and development; Leading appraisals, team meetings and provision of guidance and feedback on set goals.
- Degree education or equivalent in relevant subject matter, with a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Ideally trained within a Big 4 Accounting Firm.
- Personally accountable - a high achieving, target driven and self-motivated individual who can make things happen.
- Have in depth experience with business partnering sales and marketing teams.
- Commercially astute, focused on adding value with previous experience of delivering on a growth strategy.
- Previous experience of delivering commercial initiatives/business improvement initiatives.
- Confident, capable and credible with effective communication, influencing and persuasiveness skills dealing with both peers and senior colleagues.
- Instantly credible and recognised as an expert in the field, with a breadth of experience from organisations with a variety of finance operating models.
- Have direct, personal experience of delivering excellent results at national or business unit level in a similar organisation.
- Whilst the role is primarily office based, it requires frequent travel to developments and Divisional offices, so a clean driving license is required.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a highly successful organisation, in a rewarding role with excellent career opportunities and future development.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.