Salary - £43,000 - £45,000
Location - Bolton, Manchester
2020's Best places to work Winner and the UK's largest private Children's Services providers has an opportunity for a Group finance Manager in our flagship offices in Bolton. You'll need to have at least x 5 years in industry and have worked within SME companies or above, as we have over 4,000 employees and in excess of 40 companies within the group.
Group Finance Manager
The Finance Manager will provide the monthly financial results for the corporate cost centres to the Director of Financial Controls and Executive Team with comments on key variances to budget or forecast. You will consolidate, manipulate and present the data to produce meaningful trends and influence business outcomes.
* Provide the monthly financial results for the corporate cost centres to the Director of Financial Controls with comments on key variances to budget or forecast, if applicable and related action plans.
* Act as Business Partner for budget holders and senior managers, guiding them on commercial matters and promoting financial understanding.
* Issue instructions to the relevant budget holders as regards the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
* Maintain a budget and forecast financial model to ensure consistency of data and process across all central cost centres.
* Ensure that balance sheet account reconciliations are produced monthly and documented.
* Preparation and review of audit packs for the central group companies
* By example and encouragement of others, maintain a positive, professional, and helpful ethos in the Finance team.
* Build strong relationships with central operational teams.
Rare opportunity to work for a business that delivers best outcomes for thousands of vulnerable children in business that is as close to Covid-19 and Brext proof as possible!
Why work for us
* Holidays starting at 25 days per annum rising with length of service
* Extensive training suite
* Career development across the Group
* The Hub benefits and discounts scheme
* Professional support network
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer