Service Charge Accountant
Our client, a property management company entrusted to oversee the block management of a residential portfolio in Hampshire, is looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join the team to provide maternity cover. This position will initially be offered as a fixed term contract of one year, but this could lead to a permanent role.
Duties to include:
• Preparation of Service Charge Budgets
• Supporting the Block Managers on client accounting matters
• Liaising with leaseholders and contractors in respect of the preparation of accounts
• Provision of accurate, timely and effective accounting information to all parties
• Credit Control functions
• Assistance with new Block set up
• Assistance with all other functions as and when required
The successful accountant will need to have the following key attributes:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work with clients from all levels
• Previous Service Charge experience
• Ideally an AAT qualification
• Understanding of property management and leases
• Professional approach and great organisational skills
A friendly and polite approach with a positive 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude along with oodles of common sense, exceptional time management skills and the ability to work on your own initiative as well as in a team, will all be part of your character.
Please note salary will be commensurate with experience and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you would like further information, please contact Caroline Tompkins at TemplePM or apply via the online process.
TemplePM - Recruitment Specialists within the Property Sector finding positions for Block Managers, Property Managers, Estate Managers and Surveyors. If you feel that you have the right background or would like to speak with someone who understands what you do, then please speak with us at TemplePM