Assistant Regulatory Accountant - Banking - Cheshire
Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Assistant Regulatory Accountant to be based in our clients offices based in Northwich. Our client is an award winning International Bank and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Accountant will be ambitious, hard working with a willingness to learn and progress. The main purpose of the role will be the accurate and timely production of all internal regulatory reports, some PRA/FCA reports, MFSD reports and assisting with some COREP reports.
* Preparation of daily LCR and ILAAP reports, with analysis of significant movements and reconciliation of the ILAAP to Net assets.
* Weekly Monitoring of capital requirements
* Preparation of ALMM reports
* Development and maintenance of robust MI system for regulatory reporting including the update of static tables in regulatory reporting application.
* Monthly review of static data within the core banking application to ensure updates are applied and accuracy and completeness of data for regulatory reporting.
* Systems and procedure documentation.
* To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided
* Reporting on developments in the regulatory environment and impact assessment on the bank's business activities
* UAT testing specially around new products/returns on regulatory reporting and core banking systems
* Maintenances on the core banking application.
Skills and Experience;
* Should be part qualified / qualified accountant with up to date knowledge of COREP, Bank of England and PRA/FCA reporting and regulatory requirements as they apply to UK.
* Experience related to regulatory reporting process and systems
* Solid accounting knowledge
* Proven knowledge of regulatory reporting
* Experience in using of STB regulatory reporting application
* Knowledge of systems implementations and testing in a banking environment
* Previous Banking experience in a regulatory capacity
- Attractive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 Salary DOE
- A clear career progression plan.
- A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
-Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support