An opportunity for an Accountant has arisen in Fareham on a permanent basis for a multinational organisation that is growing year on year. The successful Accountant will be offered support with their studies and an extensive package which includes medical cover, a bonus, private medical, competitive pension, etc.
The successful Accountant will be working closely with the Finance Manager supporting all aspects of the accounting for entities and trusts.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation
- Producing ad hoc reports / analysis where required
- Supporting with the preparation of filings for companies house
- Audit queries
- Supervise and assist with training for junior team members
- Build relationships around the business
What you will need:
- Experience working in one of the following job roles: Audit Senior / Internal Auditor / Finance Manager / Accountant / Senior Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Commercial Accountant / Financial Accountant
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Studying towards ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualification
What you will get:
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Career progression & development
- Study support forwards a professional accounting qualification
- Regular social events throughout the year
If you are interested in this Accountant position, please apply today!
The Niche Partnership (TNP) is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. TNP complies with all relevant UK legislation and does not discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that TNP may contact you in connection with your application in relation to TNP providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.
We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.