FINTEC recruit is seeking a Financial Analyst for our client who is a fast growing electronics manufacturing business based in Cambridgeshire. This is a permanent position with competitive salary and benefits, negotiable by experience. This is an ideal role for a graduate with financial accounting qualifications with some experience in accounting and looking to progress their career further. This is a progressive company and support staff on further career development. This role reports to the Financial Controller.
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports across the business which includes order intake, sales invoicing, cost analysis, working capital balances.
- Perform financial evaluations to assess pricing action effectiveness on profit margins
- Creating budget for commercial cost based, reporting actuals and updating the forecast
- Assist in the new ERP implantation
- Provide high quality financial insight and analysis based on business and functional understanding, context and underlying strategy to support decision making processes.
Skills and experience required for the Financial Analyst role:
- Part qualified or qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proficiency in using MS packages
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment an advantage, not essential
- Strong understanding of corporate financing principles, budgeting processes and forecasting models
- Previous ERP/MRP systems experience would be an advantage
- Detail oriented, ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and the strategic implications of different business approaches.
Full details of the Financial Analyst role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.