Macildowie are actively seeking an experienced Payroll Supervisor for a well established company based in Nottingham, NG11.
This is a full time position on a 12 month fixed term basis, looking to start as soon as possible.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm - will be based in the office full time due to the size of payroll, not able to work remotely.
Salary wise we are looking at between £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
You will have X4 direct reports, the ideal candidate must have experience dealing with high volume payrolls, weekly / monthly / bi weekly and have previous supervisory / managerial experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of team
- Training of the team
- Process and manage the support office payrolls (new starters, changes, leavers, sickness, maternity)
- Performing all necessary checks before calculating the payrolls. All exception reports to be checked ensuring accuracy before the final payments are generated.
- Processing Bacs payments, including monthly payday BACS
- Overseeing a payroll of up to 5,500 employees across 100 different PAYE and 3 legislation's.
- Monthly pension and benefits balancing along with pension upload to a third party
- Support managers with HR portal, offering help and guidance where required.
- Completing manual tax and NI calculations across X3 different sites and explain these to employees when required. Liaise with HMRC on behalf of employees.
- Accurately implement and administer all third party paperwork in line with given deadlines and support external bodies i.e. DWP, CSA, PAYE
- Calculate and process all relevant bonus payments in line with current scheme rules.
- Balance and check tax and NI reconciliations
- Analyse and streamline processes with the payroll manager.
if you are interested in this position please apply online with your most up to date CV and i will be in touch.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.