In addition you will:
- Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate business results, variances, and performance trends and make recommendations to drive improvement.
- Consolidate the weekly and monthly actuals as well as monthly forecasts for the Division
- Assist with the preparation of finance and business presentations, including monthly and quarterly business review schedules
- Support our Annual Budgeting (AOP) process
- Improve on data aggregation tools with a focus on improving reports and processes.
- Support ad-hoc internal, division, group, and corporate requests as needed
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
- Advanced Knowledge Of MS Excel (Pivot tables, Formulas And Modeling)
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, process good judgement, and prioritize projects and time effectively
- Commitment to continuous learning, career progression and development, embrace additional responsibilities and seek opportunities to stretch capabilities
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge strong professional relationships with peers, and upper management
- Effective oral and written communication skills; The ability to communicate analysis and recommendation to management is required
FP&A, Financial Analysis, Financial, Finance, Hyperion, Forecasting, Reporting, Budgeting, Analysis, Reconciliation
Entry Level; 0-2 years of experience in the FP&A space
If interested in the position, please submit an application with a resume attached and reach out directly to the recruiter via email () or phone at . All are welcome to apply!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.