- Responsible for all finance matters within the company including system and process improvements.
- Offering solid accounting and financial advice to the company board and owner.
- Full ownership of business analysis and company financial analysis.
- Profit, loss and balance sheet management.
- Company payroll as well as pension submissions
- Production of statutory accounts.
- Sales, purchase and general ledger management.
- Production of management accounts, as well as annual budgets - monitoring and reporting on progress.
- Cashflow management.
- Regulatory and corporate governance oversight.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Liaison with external auditors and payroll companies.
- Management of client debt ledgers.
- Managing, developing and supporting the wider finance team including ongoing development of several PQ employees.
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline, such as finance, accounting or business management.
- Fully qualified ACCA or CIMA with 5 years PQE experience
- Experience of process implementation in a growing company.
- Highly commercial mindset.
- Good level of finance business partnering and ability to translate complex finance data to non finance personnel.
- 3+ years experience in similar role.
- Salary of up to £55k
- Clear progression path and development plan.
- Private healthcare plan.
- Lucrative annual company bonus scheme.
- Fast career growth and development
- A great working environment
- Private pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking.