- Performs payroll administration for multiple union bargaining units.
- Audits and implements taxable and nontaxable compensation principles.
- Tests payroll systems for the most effective processes.
- Record keeping and filing methods and systems.
- Files, tracks, and records, and presents statistical data to the team.
- Minimum of (1) year of experience performing payroll with multiple union requirements
- Strong understanding of methods and techniques for presenting data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of payroll taxation policies
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position.River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc.(RCS)specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! www.rivercitystaf fing.co m