Junior Financial Analyst / Revenue Analyst
- Review contracts to determine expected revenues; test forecast revenues to actual based on volumes consumed.
- Analyze data to identify contractual underpayments and billing errors.
- Pursue underpayments via correspondence and phone calls.
- Develop and maintain management reports to track key performance indicators; explain trends and variances and proactively use that data, in conjunction with the management team, to increase business profitability.
- Use Microsoft Excel to reconcile and analyze data, update data and monitor follow up.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 1+ years of relevant experience as an analyst in a corporate setting.
- Must have strong analytical skills including advanced level Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as the role will be client facing.