Automotive Group Controller
Do you have at least 5 years of AUTOMOTIVE accounting experience as Office Manager and feel like you may be ready to move up? Is your advancement blocked by no fault of your own? Our five dealership group has huge opportunities for you!
We are looking for someone with good overall experience and diagnostic ability. You will be responsible for:
- Setting and maintaining Group Accounting policies
- Hiring and training our Office Managers
- Managing the DMS system to maximize its efficiency
- Banking relationships
- Group Cash Management
- Loan arrangements
- Intercompany corporate affairs
You will work with a very select group of highly trained staff on the Group Management team. There will be limited travel required to the dealerships for direct staff support. Very flexible hours and locations.
Legal Background Requirements
- No DUI/DWI convictions within the past 3 years
- No felony convictions within the past 10 years
- Must be Drug free and pass drug screen
- Must have a valid Driver's license and be able to pass a MVR background check
We are evaluating applicants based on:
- Accounting background and formal training
- General automotive understanding and past positions experience
- Acceptance and use of advanced technologies
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and Excel
- CDK experience
- FCA accounting experience
- Prior Job Stability
We are ready and willing to pay for the best!
The Galeana Group believes that its continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees and customers. Individual and organizational pride are critical. Our people make the difference! This belief fosters our commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment. We will continually strive to improve and operate by the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
Full benefits include:
- Major Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Tax deferred Health Savings accounts
- Flex Spending accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Employee discount program
- Paid training on current technologies
- Paid Vacation
- Team oriented work environment
- Relocation assistance to "Right Applicant"