Purchase Ledger Assistant / Accounts Assistant
I am working with a hugely reputable, entrepreneurial household name and brand that over the past 16 years or so have made a huge dent in their industry by manufacturing high end products and have remained at the top of their game throughout all the challenges our economy throws at them.
Due to an already massively successful 2019 they are now looking to expand their finance and accounts teams by adding an Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant to support their Head of Finance in their daily duties.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Processing sales invoices.
* Basic Credit Control / payment chasing.
* Daily input of Purchase Ledger Invoices.
* Monitoring employee expense payments.
* Basic customer service / taking of telephone calls.
* Managing the business stationery supplies and orders.
Desirable experience required:
* Excellent attention to detail skills.
* The ability to learn quickly
* Basic finance/accounts experience would be great!
* Polite telephone manner.
* Competent in using computer packages.
* The desire to work in a family friendly team environment.
This is a huge and exciting opportunity for the right candidate, if you can bring a good level of experience and have a keen interest in Finance/Accounts and are prepared to learn, develop and roll your sleeves up, then please do send your CV