Service Charge Accountant
The perfect opportunity for an accountant looking to work for a non-profit organisation committed to solving poverty across the UK. This role will involve producing financial reports, with analysis and communication with stakeholders, as well as managing service charges.
An inspiring organisation to work for committed to solving poverty across the UK. This role is open to everyone with the relevant essential experience.
The office is based in North Yorkshire, however the organisation is working remotely due to Covid-19. There will be the opportunity to have a blend of office and home working on a permanent basis.
As Management Accountant / Service Charge Accountant you will use your experience and skills to provide financial analysis for the organisation. You will be responsible for developing excellent relationships with stakeholders, advising on budget and spend, as well as acting as a point of contact for accountancy and finance related queries.
- Working towards a professional finance qualification or be qualified by experience.
- Knowledge of working in a housing association or property business or have exposure to service charges.
- Previous experience of providing finance expertise to project teams and income and cost modelling.
- Experience providing support to strategic change projects and the annual business planning cycle and have skills in developing management reporting.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The successful candidate will receive a salary between £34,000 - £38,000, as well as an enhanced benefits package including:
- Defined pension contribution with employer contributions of 6.5%
- 33 days holidays (incl. bank holidays)
- Working from home options
- Option to buy or sell holidays
- Discount packages with over 800 retailers
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Health care cash plan
- Low cost employee loans & saving accounts with Leeds Credit Union
- Cycle to work schemes
- Employee Assistance programme
- Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Give as you earn scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent training and development