Full time and permanent finance assistant role, this is great chance to kick start your finance career.
Working for a long established and successful business, as part as a warm and friendly finance team.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Processing invoices
- Handling customer queries
- Liaising with suppliers
- Entry of Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Making payments via BACS
- Bank reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc finance work
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have experience using Microsft Office
- Be a strong and confident communicator
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
This role can offer up to £21,000 + Pension + Bonus + Discounts