A fantastic opportunity for a Finance and Office Manager to join this growing business in Tonbridge.
My client is superb business to work for and growing despite the current economic conditions.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the accounting ledgers in the ERP system
- Credit control
- Processing the payroll and managing the company pension scheme.
- Production of budgets and monthly management accounts.
- PAYE and VAT compliance , including periodic reporting to HMRC
- Managing all aspects of personnel including maintaining records, arranging training and recruiting new staff
- Managing company facilities, including energy contracts, cleaners, security alarm, business insurance, stationery and telephones.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of Management Accounting & some payroll
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have superb attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ideally have some systems implementation exposure.
A competitive salary and benefits package.