Intermediate and Senior BAS Accountant
An exciting opportunity is available for an Intermediate and Senior BAS Accountant to join this highly reputable CA firm in Auckland city fringe, close to transport. You will get exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients and experience in the broad suite of services the firm offers.
Would you like to:
- Be supported in your career progression
- Work with a high quality client base
- Become an integral member of a highly respected firm
- Enjoy the work and the lifestyle!
What's in it for you
- Successful candidates will be remunerated with an Impressive Above Market salary package that reflects their skills and experiences
- Structured training and mentorship programs, including CA/CPA support
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Highly skilled and experienced upper management team for mentoring and collaboration
- Have responsibility of your role from day one
- A dynamic and social team environment
Ideally you will have
- At least 2-4+ years experience dealing with a broad range of clients across different industries from individuals, sole traders, partnerships, trusts and companies
- CA/CPA Qualification (or working towards qualification)
- A proven record of organisational skills
- Ambition, charisma and a demonstrable ability to develop client relationships
- Interest in diversifying your client portfolio and areas of expertise
- Demonstrable team leadership skills
- Genuine interest in your Public Practice career progression.
If you're considering a new opportunity because you're fed up with your current progress OR salary OR simply want a change - make sure you contact Belinda at Recruitment Expert
Please send through your CV detailing your responsibilities and experience through Seek RIGHT NOW or email me with your details for a confidential discussion at email@example.com