An excellent opportunity has arisen within a rapidly expanding and exciting FMCG brand, working from their growing Thetford site. Within this role the Factory Accountant will be responsible for providing detailed management reports to the senior team alongside detailed stock and P&L analysis which will inform the decision making of the business. A fast paced and highly rewarding role, the Factory Accountant will develop their career whilst impacting on the success of the business.
An ambitious FMCG brand in the UK who are growing rapidly and need an equally ambitious individual to join their welcoming team in Thetford to support their planned growth into 2021. A challenging and fast paced role which is highly rewarding as the successful applicant will push forward their career, and with strong internal promotion available the opportunity is truly what you make of it.
The Factory Accountant will be responsible for:
- Creation of a monthly variance report from standard to actual manufactured costs to support monthly financial reporting.
- Investigation of the P&L, reporting on variances and actual vs budgets to senior stakeholders
- Responsibility for producing detailed and accurate management accounts on a weekly basis
- Producing a rolling forecast and budget on a weekly basis
- To generate daily KPI reports which are used to measure operational performance including labour efficiency & waste reporting.
- Supporting the continued development of processes and systems within the business
- Providing support across the wider business, acting as a business partner to provided detailed financial direction across the business
- To challenge the status quo and drive efficiency in process and reporting.
The successful candidate for the Factory Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA/CIMA, ideally the candidate will be at Finalist stage but this in not essential
- A proven track record in producing detailed management accounts
- Confident in providing financial support and guidance to senior internal stakeholders
- Proactive and positive approach to work; confident working in a fast-paced and busy environment with previous FMCG experience being advantageous
- Strong experience with SAP is advantageous alongside being a confident user of Excel
The successful candidate for the Factory Accountant role will be joining a growing name in the market with the opportunity to have an immediate impact on the Thetford site. The role provides a highly competitive salary and benefits package alongside fantastic progression opportunities.