KYC Analyst - Investment Bank - London
A Global Investment Bank is looking to hire within their KYC framework. Due to growth and increased onboarding activities they are looking to hire multiple KYC analysts to facilitate the changes.
You will be part of a prestigious Investment Bank, with an already established compliance framework split across the 3 lines of defence. You will sit in the 1st line of defence and contribute to the effective onboarding, refresh and review of the relationships that this bank hold with its clients.
- Conducting PEP checks on relevant parties.
- Conducting Sanctions screening as to ensure all decisions made are in line with UK regulations and the banks standard operating procedures.
- Adverse media screening in line with bank processes.
- Competent relationship management as communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in analysing complex ownership structures; SPV's, Hedge Funds, Trusts etc.
- Must be highly competent with all relevant laws and legislation's; FATCA, JMLSG, AML and FCA Regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in working in an investment bank, or similar, in the UK
- European Language Skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an Investment Bank that is recognised industry wide as having the best culture in London, as it continues to grow despite the uncertain economic outlook.
In return for your experience you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £45,000 base.