A permanent Management Accountant job paying up to £35k for an IT business based in Malvern.
£30,000-£35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding IT business based in Malvern on a permanent basis.
The company has grown consistently in recent years and, as a result, are now looking to build a management accounting function internally which this role would be a key part of.
Your new role
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will join a small but stable finance team and play a pivotal role in the future growth of the organisation from a finance perspective.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management accounts review with both the MD and FD
- Preparation of monthly P&L schedules
- Preparation and collation of standard information for Director meetings as well as information requested for specific meetings
- Preparation of budgets for current year and future years performance to include P&L, balance sheet and cashflow statements
- Review of department level budgets
- Production of KPI schedules
- Financial support for Sales, Operations and Supply Chain teams
- Forecasting the financial impact of new business initiatives
- Development of new schedules to improve efficiency within the finance departments and within the rest of the business
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified Accountant studying towards qualification or approaching completion (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven track record in a similar management accounting role
- Organised, proactive and able to independently take on tasks with a sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Good Excel skills and proficient with accounting packages (Business Central 365 would be preferable)
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to broaden your experience in a fast-growing and internationally focused IT service business. You'll benefit from excellent training and development opportunities, 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holiday's), contributory pension scheme, Life Assurance scheme and flexible working arrangements to suit modern life.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.