Fixed Assets Accountant with English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
- Accounting operations in Fixed Assets area in accordance with US GAAP/ SOX controls,
- Performing asset capitalization, retirement, maintenance requests and setup new assets in Fixed Assets subledger,
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation process,
- Review of GL & FA Subledger for errors, omissions or inconsistencies,
- Preparing extended review & analysis of subledger in order to ensure accuracy of data,
- Preparation and posting of journal entries,
- Identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC) issues,
- Supporting internal & external audit,
- Recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English
- Relevant finance experience or professional qualification/education
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight reporting deadlines
- Analytical skills
- Good Excel knowledge, VBA skills would be an additional asset
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
- Shared service/BPO experience is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus (SAP/Oracle)
- Teamwork skills
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)