This is a newly created position created to support the growth of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take a step up in their career and work closely with operations teams, adding value to the wider business.
My client are a growing and successful education and training provider.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and producing management accounts
- Working with business leaders to help drive commercial performance
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders in operations teams
- Continual review and improvement of financial controls
- Maintain accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for core revenue and provision models
- Become an advocate of software systems to drive business efficiencies
- Accurate production of financial reports and data
- Adhoc projects and support to FC
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Proactive approach
- Confident working with senior stakeholders
- Resilient and composed working to tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
In return, my client are offering a competitive salary plus benefits, with clear progression opportunities on offer.