Management Accounting Advanced Apprentice
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Worcester is also home to our Commercial & Industrial Division. Bosch C&I is one of the leading suppliers of heating and hot water products in the UK. We specialise in the manufacture of Industrial Boilers, Commercial Boilers and Heat Interface Units – which are also manufactured in Worcester.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for ten years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
An opportunity has risen for a graduate finance professional looking to begin (or continue) their career within a large global manufacturing company. This a great opportunity to gain experience in a variety of different aspects of management accounting and also study towards a professional qualification (CIMA).
The successful candidate will join a small motivated team, supporting in areas of Plant, Budget, Business Unit and Service controlling. Also developing into Business Partner activities with certain areas of the business.
Key deliverables include:
- Support with budget and headcount controlling
- Support with plant controlling
- Support with forecasting / business plan processes
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Graduate with Finance, Business Intelligence or other related degree
- Reliable, diligent and consistent performer
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Result focussed: working under pressure towards a deadline
- Foundation in excel would be preferred