Entity Accounting & Reporting Expert
Professional area: Accounting & Finance
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI's operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn't just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they're free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That's why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Conduct analytical review of JTI SA Financials. Review key account balances such as accruals, accounts payables, prepayments, fixed assets, intangibles and intercompany balances.
- Prepare analysis of the significant financial transactions impacting the financial statements.
- Prepare the Quarterly Reporting IFRS package required by Corporate Accounting and ad hoc analysis requested by Entity CFO and other functions.
- Coordinate with the markets and entities intercompany cross-charges in order to comply with the Swiss tax regulation and the intercompany service agreements.
- Lead GRIR and clearance of aged items process improvements. Improve robustness of JTI SA accounting reconciliations, in-line with the existing policies.
- Execute J-SOX and Swiss Sox controls that are owned by JTI SA CFO.
- Assist to the external auditors and support them to achieve a minimal number of audit adjustments.
- University degree in finance/ accounting with a strong knowledge of IFRS and Swiss GAAP
- Min 3-5 years work experience, with audit background (preferably Big Four) or in a multinational working environment
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Proficient SAP and MS Excel skills
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures, excellent communication skills.
- Qualified accountant