We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower - a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life's basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Manage and support all external tax relationships and provide guidance on all internal tax decisions and strategies. Develops and implements the organization's corporate tax strategy and manages all aspects of the organization's tax reporting function.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage / organize all external tax relationships
- Provide data to external tax partners and internal departments for tax filing and compliance reviews.
- Prepare state / local tax returns
- Provide LLC members with quarterly tax documentation
- Research and consult with Loanpal executives on tax strategies
- Reviews and submits tax related documents or filings, which may include federal, state, or local tax returns, declarations, or extensions.
- Prepares tax planning reports and estimates the organization's tax obligations.
- Advises senior management on strategies for minimizing the organization's tax liabilities.
- Stays abreast of tax code changes and ensures ongoing compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of tax concepts
- Strong desire to grow knowledge of different tax structures
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in corporate or individual tax
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinaryprofessional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewardingcareer, then we want to work with you! Apply today!