Freight Bill Auditor | Knoxville, TN
Axle Logistics is seeking a detail oriented and organized individual to fill the role of Freight Bill Auditor. Joining the corporate headquarters Accounting & Finance division in Knoxville TN, this motivated candidate will be responsible for overseeing various tasks while also assisting in the overall efficiency of the department.
What does the position require?
- Responsible for freight bill auditing and retrieving paperwork.
- A/P Invoicing, BOL and POD processing, Claim processing, etc.
- Vetting Carriers and Carrier Development
- Assisting with developing systems & procedures for various processes (Employee Handbook/Training Manual, etc...)
- Paying carriers, Facilitating carrier advances and Express Payments
- Providing Support to other accounting personnel as needed
- Basic Telephone and email duties
What is Axle looking for?
- High School diploma required; Associates degree preferred
- General office experience
- Microsoft Office Products
- Some knowledge of standard established bookkeeping principles
- Ability to maintain clerical records and to compile reports from them
- Capacity to verify documents and forms for accuracy and completeness
- Skilled to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to exercise tact and courtesy in frequent contact with customers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00-$16.00 /hour
About Axle Logistics
Axle Logistics is a non-asset based, third-party logistics (3PL) company with a focus on providing safe, reliable, advanced transportation services (Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, and Warehousing) to a wide variety of customers throughout the continental U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Axle Logistics was built with the overall vision of bringing a sense of comfort and convenience to an industry often filled with inefficiencies by providing specialized customer service and a unique overall philosophy and approach to logistics management.