We have an exciting and exclusive opportunity for a Senior Treasury Consultant for a privately held company in the Atlanta area! Great company with exceptionally smart and engaging people. There is room for growth and advancement and the opportunity for a permanent role within the organization as the company prepares for expansion. Be a part of a company with one of the best management teams in Atlanta!
Primary Responsibilities of the Treasury Consultant:
- Document Treasury department operations from top to bottom
- Focus on improving weekly cash forecasting and daily/weekly liquidity models
- Other Accounting oversight support work to fill in any gaps
- Additional details to be provided during the interview process
Key Requirements of the Treasury Consultant:
- Proven ability to understand accounting team operations and properly document the processes
- Software skills needed: large ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP
- Strong Excel skills
- CPA strongly preferred
- Other certifications such as CTP a huge plus
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74796 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.